Monday, February 5, 2018

A Jug To Hold Devil's Water

Is whiskey the drink of the devil? If it is, I'm ok with that. I like an occasional glass of whiskey and if it came out of one of these handmade, ceramic jugs by Hugh Bridgeford I'd be even happier. His shop is called Moonshine Jug and while I'm going to show you blog-appropriate jugs, there are many more in his shop that you should take a look at. I like the clean, simple lines of his jugs and the little evil twists he adds. All Bridgeford's jugs are food (and drink) safe.

Skull and Bone Jug
Bat's Heart Jug 
Edgar Allen Poe Jug
Dancing Drunk Skeletons Jug
Black Cat's Bone Jug
Tarot La Mort Jug
Bridgeford will also do a custom jug for you if you have a certain image in mind. That would make an awesome gift for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment