Friday, February 16, 2018

Anthropomorphic Fantasy Dolls

Sometimes I have fantasies of quitting my job and making odd dolls all day and night. I wouldn't be able to sell any of them so the fantasy usually ends in me being in debtor's prison making weird mice taxidermy (I adjust to my circumstances pretty well.)

It's people like Zlata that fuel my dream. When I look at the anthropomorphic dolls she is creating my mouth falls open. She creates figures for a world she calls Athrogon, and all are hand made from bits of fabric and clay that only she can breathe life into.  I'm in awe. The shop is Zlata's Fantasy Forest.

Brown Bat Soft Sculpture
Ravena Art Doll
Flying Fox Soft Sculpture
Mrs. Pumpkin Soft Sculpture
Mermaid Katrina Art Doll
Furry Deer Art Doll

I'm so impressed with these dolls. I must find out more about Zlata. Visit her shop and make sure you open each image to see the full photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment