Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pyewackett & Pecke

I have a cat named Pyewackett but that's not the only reason I like the deliciously morbid British shop Pyewackett & Pecke. For one thing, they describe their shop as
Curios, oddities and artefacts by the artistically afflicted and creatively cursed - 
even the darkest creations need to see the light of day.

How could I not find them fascinating? And, it doesn't hurt that they offer selections like these:

This is a Scrabble Tile Seance Kit also known as the "Seance in My Pocket." It has a gorgeous case but I wasn't able to snatch the photo so you'll have to click the link to see it. You'll want to see it.
Scrabble Tile Seance Kit
This is an edible chocolate skull that is a replica of Chicago artist Jessica Joslin's work. I blogged about her a few weeks ago. This is probably the only way I could afford a piece of Joslin's art and I certainly wouldn't eat it. Or maybe I would buy two and eat one......I like chocolate.
Chocolate Skull
You can serve cutting edge cocktails using these double razor blade coasters.
Double Slash Razor Blade Glass Coaster Set
Just because this is one of the weirdest things you have ever seen.
Human Faced Rabbit
Who doesn't love/hate a clown mask?
Bozo Mask
A beautiful example of a FeeJee Mermaid can be yours to display.
FeeJee Mermaid
I know you'll find this shop as delightful as I have. Spend some time browsing around, you'll find something you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment