Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Skull Speakers Speak to Me

Forget everything I said I ever wanted. I really, really, really want giant skull speakers made by Kuntzel + Deygas. I swooned when I saw a photo of a room with these speakers tucked into the corner. They are simply to die for.

(Source)
These speakers were unveiled several years ago, but they're new to me. I can't believe I haven't seen them before. French designers Olivier Kuntzel and Florence Olivier work under the name Kuntzel + Deygas. The large floor speaker is called Grateful Vanity and there is also a smaller desktop speaker called the Minuskull.

By the way, this is the photo of the room I saw. It is designed by French interior designer Marianne Evennou. Check out that spider-ish ceiling light!

(Source)
So when I win the lottery I'll buy: a house in New Orleans, ball gowns to wear everyday (yes, even to the grocery store), and Grateful Vanity speakers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment