Friday, February 4, 2022

Wallpapers for Your Witchy Castle

This time of year I start looking around my house wondering what I redecorate. During the Miserable Season everything just looks tired and boring. I've been seeing more and more of those removable wallpapers and it has got me thinking. I don't want to do a whole room or even an entire wall, but maybe the back of a cabinet or a section of a wall would suffice?

Spoonflower a trusted shop for wonderfully designed fabrics also carries removable wallpaper. I did a quick search and found some divine gothic style wallpapers.  Check these out.

Gothic Halloween

Lace Bats

Burton's Vines

Mephistopelean Damask

Scrollwork Skulls

Bat Stitch Crazy

Picking Poisonous Flowers

Ghost Damask

Pastel Halloween Skulls

Oh dear, this could go on for days! There are hundreds of spooky wallpapers to choose from. Go with your instinct because you won't be able to decide on your favorite if you look too long. Don't delay though because there is a 20% off sale taking place right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes again! I adore wallpaper and would gleefully plaster our walls with quite a few of these, if I could - particularly the bat lace option (swoon!!!).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete