Friday, February 25, 2022

Goth Fashion: The Widow's House

I'm a little late in posting this morning because we're having a snow storm and it's so pretty to sit with a cup of coffee and watch the snow fall. Everything is grey and white outside and creates the perfect backdrop for the fashions of The Widow's House

The clothing and accessories you'll find here are handmade and will attract those that love the idea of creative funeral attire. Enjoy.

Sweetly Dead Collar

Widow's Coif Hood


Melancholy Girls Club Tote

Unquiet Dead Necklace

Embroidered Bat Brooch

Mina Chemisette

I just love the Widow's Coif Hood! Bright pink hair falling out of it would be spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. Good stars, yes! These are my style through and through and it is all I can do not reach for the smelling salts over how much I am swooning up a storm at the moment. :D

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete