Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Stellar Jewelry from Muses Bright

Never enough jewelry I say! I like the spooky casualness of the pendants and earrings from Muses Bright. These are pieces you can wear everyday that let people know your heart. Artist Laura Zatt says "My work in silver reflects a fondness for shiny things, mystery, the glimmer of light in darkness."

Haunted Castle Pendant

Third Eye Skull Mandala

Cosmic Skull Earrings

Little Silver Star Ring 

Autumn Skull Pendant

Quatrefoil Skull Pendant

There are many beautiful and unusual pieces in this shop. Stop by!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pieces. I fell in love with each one that you shared here immediately. Thank you for introducing me/us to another tremendously gifted artist.

    (Plus as someone who is ridiculously allergic to nickel and thus usually needs to avoid a lot of inexpensive - and even some pricy - metals unless they are clearly labelled as being nickel free, silver has been my jewelry adoring heart's godsend for most of my life. Therefore, I love these pieces all the more and am genuinely adding some of them to my wishlist.)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete