Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Menacing Masks to Hide Behind

I know, I know, you don't want to even think about masks these days. But, what if it's a mask that can disguise you? The faux leather masks from Barbaric Yawp Workshop have a folkloric quality to them that I like. Each mask is slightly different and they seem menacing to me. Wearing one will most likely keep people more that 6 feet away.

Skull Mask

Devil Mask

Witch Mask

Ghoul Mask

Krampus Mask

Pumpkin Mask
It's really not too early to start thinking about this year's Halloween costume, and these could also be used for Mardi Gras! Win-win.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastically creative pieces. They are so unique and eye-catchingly whimsical - and I cannot help but think how incredible they would look hung on a wall, placed on a shelf, or otherwise woven into one's home decor (when not being worn, that is).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete