Wednesday, September 15, 2021

My Spooky Agenda: September 15 - 22

I'll definitely be doing some shopping on Saturday and maybe on Friday (hint- a special entrance fee gets you into the Mortals' Market early on Friday). I think I need to watch an episode of The Addams Family and Bewitched tv series too. Don't forget to check out the blog post from Mabon House on celebrating the equinox on Wednesday. So much to do!!

Saturday the 18th

Monday the 20th

Tuesday the 21st

  • (2007) Alice Ghostley Death Anniversary (portrayed Esmeralda on Bewitched tv series)

Wednesday the 22nd


1 comment:

  1. There's something extra fitting and endlessly wonderful about the fact that 1960s Addams Family series first debuted during the inaugural week of autumn.

    My DH and I are both big Addams Family fans and enjoy rewatching the classic sixties series from start to finish every year or two, if possible.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete