Friday, September 10, 2021

Beds for Your Spooky Cat

I'm a cat lady. I'm sure that comes as no surprise because I've found that many spooky people have cats. After all, cats in themselves are a little spooky! You know what I mean if you've seen your cat staring at something with great attention that you can't see.

So today, I thought I'd post some cool cat beds that will fit into any goth home. Nothing ruins the mood more than a pet bed that doesn't enhance your style.

Pumpkin Cat House from Happy Heart Pet

Coffin Pet Bed from Meser Makes

Pumpkin Cat House from MyVinChester

Upcycled Wine Crate Coffin Pet Bed from Atomic Attic

Pumpkin Cat House from Pet Universe

Pet Coffin Bed from OPBCuriosities

Pumpkin Cat Bed from Bagsymine Store

Coffin with Tufted Black Velvet from Sailor Taylor Tattoo

Custom made Gothic Cat House from House of Narcisse

Oh, I know- amazing. 

If you have a small dog, most of the coffins would probably suit them as well if they're a good jumper. By the way, have you seen the coffin cat bed that I made? I always have more than a handful of cats at any one time and when I found a small coffin at the Brimfield Flea Market, well that was just what I needed. See the post about it here.


2 comments:

  1. Madly adore each and every one of these marvelous kitty beds - in fact, I want them in human size for me. :D

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm sure you can find an adult coffin bed somewhere!

    ReplyDelete