Monday, May 24, 2021

6 Spooky Pieces I want: Macabre Mix Monday

I hope you like my "lite" format of posting artists on Macabre Mix Mondays. As Halloween creeps closer, I'll start posting more often. You'll only see pieces here that I really like and would buy myself if I had an unlimited supply of cash. Sometimes it's hard for me to share them with you because I want to keep them a secret to myself, but I know that they more you give out, the more that comes back to you. I can't buy everything and these pieces need a special home.

I have to show you two photos of this awesome knit scarf that is coffin shaped. The reverse side is in white. Fabulous!

Full discloser on this piece: I'm thinking of purchasing it to keep my cats' ashes in, but if you really want it, it's your's.

Skeleton Urn with Lilies from Dirt on your Skirt

This Day of the Dead Catrina necklace just calls to me. Sometimes you need baubles.

Day of the Dead Catrina Necklace from Mary Jayne Jewelry

The Halloween art dolls from Ahania Art Dolls always catch my eye. Make sure you look at the shop.

Pumpkin Lady in Skeleton Dress from Ahania Art Dolls

It's not too early to start thinking about a Halloween party this year (GET YOUR VACCINE SHOT). A nice ceramic bowl is always good to have on hand.

Extra Large Spider Web Bowl from Sheila Ross Art

This witch candleholder is so spooky! She'd look great on a simple table surrounded by crystals.

Ceramic Witch Candleholder from Natva's Clay and Paper

As always, get them before I do.

1 comment:

  1. That coffin scarf is off-the-charts magnificent.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete