Monday, May 17, 2021

Shoportunities! Macabre Mix Monday Returns

Last week my husband and I took vacation time to celebrate our birthdays -just a day apart. I worked in the garden most of the time because that is my happy place. Our garden falls somewhere between a rambling english cottage garden and an abandoned cemetery. My muscles ache today, but it's a good ache. I did have time to skim through Etsy to find some spooky pieces that caught my eye. I hope you'll like them too!

Vampire's Eye Embroidered Pendant from Seance Stitches
Coffin Bullet Journal from Laura Is Dead
Bat Crystal Shelf from The Black Plank Shop
Sandworm Bow Tie from xoelle
Crochet Spider Web Blanket from Its Not Knitted
Ghost and Crow Suncatcher from Catch The Sun Design
Frightened Gothic Rag Doll from Toys by Ninamara

Don't forget to check back on Wednesday to see my Spooky Agenda list of things to do in the next week!

1 comment:

  1. Immensely happy birthday wishes to you and your DH! How heartwarmingly lovely that your special days are so close together. My DH and I celebrate our 26 days apart and I've always delighted in that closeness. It must feel even more thrilling to share the same birth week with your beloved.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete