Monday, April 5, 2021

Macabre Mix: Haunted Houses

I'm reading a book about a haunted house right now and so haunted houses are on my mind. I went in search of some artists making spooky house pieces and wasn't disappointed. Check these out!

Witch House from Sparhawks Stuff

Cut Paper Castle under Glass from Saladaballo

Ceramic Haunted House Luminary by Aaron Murray

Linoblock Printed Haunted House from Woodcut Emporium

Haunted Victorian House from Buster Justis

Haunted Miniature House from Mel Poole Studio

Spooky House Ironstone Serving Dish from Indelible Curiosities

Ceramic Haunted House from Creative Currents Shop

Haunted House Metallic Art Print from JT Photo Imaginarium

Haunted House Tumblers from Creative Currents Shop

Well these pieces certainly get my imagination going! It's a good thing the sun is up.

1 comment:

  1. These are spooktacular! I always adore your wonderful web find posts, but this one might just be my new fave to date (especially since I utterly adore doll houses/mini houses of all sorts).

    Have a terrific week,

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete