Monday, April 12, 2021

Rings that Evoke Dark Shadows

I loved watching the tv series Dark Shadows. I watched it just a bit as a kid, but it was too scary for me- I hid behind the chair and peered around it. When I rewatched it as an adult, I loved it even more. It was campy and spooky all at the same time. I'm thinking about Dark Shadows because this Wednesday marks nine years since Jonathan Frid, the actor who played Barnabas Collins, died. In honor of Frid and Dark Shadows I decided to look for some rings that evoke the mood of the show.

Gothic Arch Ring from Craeven

Coffin Skull Ring from Rock Flower Studio BVA

Bat Ring from AF Jewelry Studio

Coffin Ring from Metal Crow

Cemetery Ring from Whitelake Jewelry

Now head over to YouTube and find an episode of Dark Shadows to watch.

1 comment:

  1. These are so incredibly beautiful that they - honest to goodness - bring tears to my eyes. What an amazing joy it would surely be to own and wear any one of them. (My heart skips a beat at the mere thought!)

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete