Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Sun Is So Bright: Goth Glam

This weekend I realized that I hadn't seen my sunglasses since isolation began. I usually only wore them when I was out and about and since I've been doing little of that, I lost track of them. That started me on a hunt from some new sunglasses and while I didn't exactly find any that would be useful for everyday, I did find some fun goth-glam sunglasses and accessories.

Eccentric Rococo Sunglasses from Pearls and Swine

You should check out the entire shop of Pearls and Swine, by the way. Their sunglasses are so over-the-top fantastic it was hard to choose which one to show you. These glasses really spoke to my love of beads.

Spider Web Sunglasses from Cremated Equal

This pair of sunglasses is probably more my style for everyday wear. They're cute without causing chaos.

Moon Eyeglass Chain Holder from Anamnesis Syndrome

Perhaps if I had a chain to hold my sunglasses I wouldn't lose them so often? Probably not.

Beaded Skeleton Hands Glasses Chain from Chains4Frames

The Original Coffin Sunglasses Case from The Dark Alley

This sunglasses case come in a variety of fabrics. Isn't it sweet? You can even get a matching tote back in this shop.

Leather Skull Glasses Case from XProjeX

This case comes in black or red leather. There are also lots of other great goth leather products in this shop including hair barrettes.

The hunt continues for a new pair of sunglasses that I can put my prescription in, but I'm still thinking about those Rococo sunglasses for poolside.

1 comment:

  1. Sun-sationally awesome finds! The coffin glasses/sunnies case is spooktacular. Onto the wishlist it goes at once.

    Hope you were able to find your shades. Mine often go MIA during the chilly months, too, so I can relate. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete