Friday, June 14, 2019

Miniature Dolls and Furniture: Lorelei Blu

I've featured the work of Lorelei Blu several times on the blog over the years. I absolutely love her work and am excited to feature her once again just as the Shivers of Delight Miniature Haunted Room Challenge is taking place. The miniature figures she has in her shop right now could not be spookier! And then there are the pieces of furniture that are gothic and dark. You'll love it.

Halloween Miniature Ghost
Miniature Witch Doll
Miniature Fortune Teller Witch Doll
Miniature Witch Doll
Halloween Miniature Witch Accessories
Miniature Mad Hatter Wardrobe
Miniature Witch Bed
Miniature Witch Mirror
These are truly pieces for the collector, but I hope they inspire you to create your own miniature room with me this summer. I'll be featuring your finished haunted rooms on the blog in October. Sign up to participate at my facebook event.

No comments:

Post a Comment