Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Preserved Spider Webs: Creative Cinderella

I saw a great looking spider web in my garden this weekend and thought briefly of snatching it so that I could try framing one. You can find the instructions on the "inter web," but I felt bad about disturbing Ms. Spider so I left her alone to bask in the sun. Fortunately there are people out there who know how to do it and don't feel so bad about the uprooting of a spider.

Laura, the owner of Creative Cinderella, is an expert at spider relocation. Her shop has framed spider webs and spider web jewelry and even spider web bookmarks. She also has some pillows inspired by the webs she finds.

Preserved Real Spider Web
Framed Itsy Bitsy Spider Web
Spider Web Necklaces
Spider Webs Bracelet
Spider Web Bookmarks
Spider Web Pillow
Colorful Spider Web Necklaces

Laura must have a factory full of working spiders! Her pieces are really fun and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment