Friday, June 7, 2019

Halloween Miniatures from Dinky World

It's hard not to smile when you see tiny little candles. When they are orange with Halloween images, well, I'm all in. Hopefully, you've started working on your miniature spooky room for the Shivers of Delight Miniature Haunted Room Challenge. I've ordered furniture and purchased some wallpaper I think will be perfect for my Edward Gorey inspired room.

If you're looking for some accessories or just some inspiration, I'd like to introduce you to Dinky World owned by Bettina Kienitz. The candles are amazing.

Miniature Halloween Pumpkin Candle
Tiny Ghost Candle
Miniature Bat Candles
Enchanted Witch's Broom
Miniature Skull under Glass
Miniature Skeleton Queen
Miniature Skeleton Witch
Miniature Witch's Table
I can think of several rooms I'd like to create just looking at these! What about creating a witch's candle shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment