Friday, June 28, 2019

Halloween Miniatures: Green Gypsies

I'm finally making some progress on my miniature haunted room for the Shivers of Delight Miniature Haunted Room Challenge. As I mentioned previously, I have an Edward Gorey theme to the room. This is what it looks like so far. (You may have seen it on my Instagram page- don't forget to follow me there too.)

I hope you'll join me in this fun summer project. Photo of rooms are due by October 1st so you still have plenty of time to create something. And it doesn't have to be fancy! You can use a a cardboard box with paper furniture if you'd like.

For a little inspiration, I have some spooky miniatures from Green Gypsies. Find a piece you like and let it inspire your room.

Miniature Fortune Teller Sign
Miniature Gold Framed Skull Print
Miniature Pumpkin Rug
Tiny Spooky Magazines
Miniature Bloody Hand Towels
Doll House Morgue Accessories
Miniature Crime Scene Tape
I really hope someone is going to create a morgue or a funeral home.

No comments:

Post a Comment