Friday, March 29, 2019

Some Of My Favorites

The week has gone by and I've just scratched the surface of showing you some of the vendors at the Daughters of Darkness Night Market last weekend. By the way, did I mention that the vendors were all women-owned businesses? So here is a look at some of my favorites that were there. You can recreate the event in the comfort of your home by shopping online with a cocktail tonight. You're welcome.

Memento Mori Messenger Bag from ZBY Gallery
The Sad Hour Mug from Megan Meli
Hand Carved Planchettes from Jessi Hardesty
Witch House Patch from Lapels & Spells
Quartz Skull and Bat Wing Necklace from Hypnovamp
Roots and Bats Print from Little Ghouls Art
Eye of Providence Bracelet from The Cemeterrarium
Deaths Head Pouch from Verona Black
Spider Baby Print from Brett Manning

I could go on and on. There were so many great vendors in attendance. I'm sure you see more of them in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the witch house patch ����

    ReplyDelete