Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Salem's Youngest Spooky Artist

I think it's safe to say that the youngest artist at the Daughters of Darkness Night Market in Salem this past weekend was Georgia Wrenn. I believe she is around 7 years old and draws the friendliest ghosts and skulls you've ever seen. Her images are made into patches, pins, bags, and more. I first saw her designs last October at Emporium 32 in Salem and have been hooked ever since. She let me take her picture at the event (with parental permission) and couldn't be more cute.  Her dad has an online sports fan shop and that's where you'll find a page for Georgia called Georgia's Monsters.

Georgia at Daughters of Darkness Night Market
Here are a few items you'll find in the shop.

Heart Eyes Skull Enamel Pin
Salem Ghost T-shirt
Salem Skull Pint Glass
Salem Pumpkin Patch
Salem Skull Tote Bag
Santa Skull Enamel Pin
I purchased a few of Georgia's enamel pins at the event. You can read more about Georgia here. I'm keeping my eye on her to see what she does next!

No comments:

Post a Comment