Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Black Glass Candlesticks

One of these days I'll pull out my entire collection of vintage black glass dishes to show you.  I've been collecting items at every tag sale and flea market I've gone to for years. They're perfect for Halloween because they set a mood without drawing too much attention away from your decorations.   And, best of all, you can leave them our all year long. Today I'm focusing on black glass candlesticks- you can't have too many. They look great as a mass grouping among skulls. Try it.

IvanaSVintageGlass
Tippy Gabor
CodaDesignShop
SweetPeasandPearls
TomsStuffNY
DesignersLoot
JyneVintageAndDesign
The styles are endless and they look great all together. Prices range for the same item between sellers so make sure you look around before purchasing. Unless you just love it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment