Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Time to Max Out Your Credit Card

Halloween artists' shops are loaded with goodies right now. If you're not on Etsy everyday, you're missing out. The mass-produced Halloween decor will be around for awhile, but the best one-of-a-kind Halloween pieces are snapped up quickly.

Nora Clarke's shop Hidden From The Light is stocked to the rafters with wonderful Halloween sculptures. I love her grinning vampires and pumpkins, and the candlesticks make me swoon. This is a shop to max out your credit card. Just sayin'.

V Is For Vampire
Two-Sided Ghost Candle
Eye in Palm Figure
Victorian Zombie Girl
H Is For Hag
Pumpkin Bat Girl
How do I choose?! It's especially nerve wracking because I know I can't wait too long to decide. I hope I win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment