Monday, September 17, 2018

The Vermont Creepy Store

I don't know if you're familiar with The Vermont Country Store, but it's a family-owned business that's been around for a hundred years or so and carries all kinds of nifty items you'd expect to find in a general store. They have an online shop with clothing, food, and decor. It's not a place I would think to look for Halloween decor, but they have a little section with some great vintage-style items that make me want to rename the store The Vermont Creepy Store. I think we had some of these items in our house when I was kid. They even have cool candy!

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Sheet Set
Vintage Halloween Candle Trio
Large Vintage Paper Maché Pumpkin Bucket
Ghost Luminaries Set
Goetze Black Bullseye Candy
Dutch Black Licorice Cats
English Tea Halloween Assortment

I love those sheets! And Goetze's caramels are my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment