Monday, September 3, 2018

Halloween Hard-Cover Handbags

You have a Halloween handbag, right? I have a few that I pull out about now (September 1st is meteorological fall after all), but I can always use another one. The Halloween season seems to get longer every year.

The book purses by Novel Creations bring a smile to my face every time.  Karen finds leather bound and hardcover novels and turns them into handbags. They're lined with black cotton fabric and come with a variety of handles for you to choose from. You can also add things like book corners, feet, and even beads. They're spooktacular!

The Edgar Allan Poe Collection Purse
The Vampire Chronicles Purse
H.P. Lovecraft Great Tales of Horror Purse
Penny Dreadfuls Purse
Classic Ghost Stories Purse
Pet Sematary Purse
There are hundreds of books to choose from in this shop. You'll also find wallets if you'd like something a little smaller. Don't forget today is the last day of Etsy's Labor Day sale so lots of things are reduced in price including these handbags. I don't even know how I'll begin to pick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment