Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Steampunk & SciFi Carvings

Just so you know, I'm not all about ghosts and monsters; I also like the alternative realities of science fiction and steampunk. Do I just want to escape the everyday? Quite possibly.

Over the holidays, I came across some really wonderful steampunk and SciFi sculptures that are carved from wood and made to look like metal. That in itself is pretty cool, but Pete the artist also makes wedding toppers in that style. His shop is called Builders Studio and I think you're going to fall in love with these little robots.

Robot Bride & Groom Cake Topper
Buzzbee
Hanging Vampire Bat Girl
Steampunk Airship
Drinking Girl Robot Necklace
Robot Secret Agent Wedding Cake Topper

There are lots more like these to be found in the shop. Can I do my wedding all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment