Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Put a Reminder in Your Pocket

I have a Kickstarter project for you to check out today. It's from Jim Wirth and he has created three coins that you can carry in your pocket to remind you to seize the day because death will be here sooner than you think. The campaign is called Carpe Diem EDC.

Wirth designed the coins with the phrases "Tempus Fugit", "Memento Mori," and "Carpe Diem" in mind. Of course they prominently feature skulls which is why I love them. You can choose a variety of finishes for your tokens, but the costs also vary depending on the finish.




The pieces are just the right size and weight to be able to carry with you everyday. I carry around a little metal coffin with an etched skull in my change purse and every time I go to pay for something and it drops into my hand it's a gentle reminder to value experiences more than things. You should try it.


The campaign is fully funded- in fact it's way over-funded- so this one is a guarantee. You have 14 days left to pledge. Just seize the day, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment