Monday, January 22, 2018

The Samhain Society


I'd like to introduce you to a growing group of Halloween bloggers called The Samhain Society. The society began last summer when a few Halloween bloggers started talking about the need to learn, support, and raise the visibility of spooky bloggers. The group was founded by Miranda Enzor of  Spooky Little Halloween. Miranda is one of the hardest working bloggers I know. I really don't know how she gets it all done, and if you haven't visited her blog, well, I won't be insulted if you jump over there to check it out.

The society has grown to 18 members and includes written and video bloggers. All of us create Halloween-themed blogs year round. I almost hate to call them "Halloween" themed because many of the blogs go far beyond celebrating that one special night.

I hope that you'll take some time today or this week to check out all of our member blogs. You'll find the permanent links on the right hand side of this blog for easy access anytime, but I'm guessing that they'll soon be permanent bookmarks for you.

Here's a list of our member blogs:

All Hallows Haunts

All Hallows Geeks

A Vintage Halloween

Batty Wampus

Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Midnight Spookshow

Mr. & Mrs. Halloween

Odd Things I've Seen

Shivers of Delight (That's me!)

Spirits and Spellbooks

Spooky Little Halloween

The Haunted Housewife

The Midnight Jamboree

The Necro Nomnomnomicon

The Spooky Vegan

Things To Do In Salem

This is a "by invitation" group of bloggers, but if you're a spooky blogger and would like to be a member search for The Samhain Society on Facebook and ask to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment