Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Up Your Creepy Status at Work

I like to use pencils at work. My go-to pencil is the black, HB2, Ticonderoga. I tried mechanical pencils for awhile, but sometimes I push down hard when I'm writing and that sound of snapping lead got to be bothersome. The Ticonderoga is hardy and, equally important, it's black.

This morning, I found a pencil that caught my eye. I can just imagine myself sitting in meetings and glancing down at my pencil from time-to-time and smiling just a little inside.

The shop for these spooky office and school supplies is Killin' Me Softly.

Spooky As Fuck Pencil Set
Adult Goth Pencil Set
Vamp Pencil Set
And to go with your pencils, you might need these.

Good Mourning Coffee Cup
Spooky As Fuck Zippered Pouch
Best Witches Zippered Pouch
I'm definitely ordering some pencils. The box alone will be fabulous sitting on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment