Monday, August 28, 2017

Rotten Roses

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know that you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave
Dead Flowers- The  Rolling Stones

When I saw the rotten roses made by Alana Rose Schiro I couldn't stop humming the chorus to Dead Flowers. Damn, it's going to be in my head all day now. Schiro's roses would be perfect for the grave of your enemies. They're pure evil. Wear one in your hair and let it me a warning to creepy bar guys.

Shiro's is a special effects make-up artist who has been on a few seasons of SyFy's Face Off! You can find her roses at Rotten Rose FX.

Nieley the Rotten Rose
Randy March Mellow
Becka
Sin
Mena Gerry
Squanch

Schiro can do custom colors for you- just ask. Your entire wedding party could wear these! Please invite me to that wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment