Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Creepy-Good Monster Props

Was it my imagination or was there a touch of Fall in the air this morning? When I looked out the window a thick fog hung over the yard. An overgrown bush looked like a person hiding behind a tree. I think I've got Halloween Fever.  Let's focus on a shop that came make your creepy dreams come true.

Little Shop of Horrors is where Rev. Chuck Jarman sells his handmade monster props. They're  molded from plastic resin and are hand painted to scare the hell out of you. I love that the monster busts come with a stand for display. Looking in Jarman's shop just sends my mind in all sorts of spooky decorating directions.

Land of the Lost Sleestack Bust
4ft Posable Frankenstein Monster
Nosferatu Bust
6 ft Zombie Corpse
John Carpenter's The Thing Bust
Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things Bust
You're going to have to thaw out your credit card that you keep in a block of ice in the freezer for these, but it will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment