Friday, April 3, 2015

Silly Little Rabbit

The days sneak by me sometimes. Suddenly, it's Good Friday and I have made no Easter basket preparations. This means I'll run to the store tomorrow and scrape up what ever is left. Fortunately, no children will be disappointed in this undertaking. If only there were an Easter rabbit to bring me treats. I know my basket would be filled with these tragic delights from Etsy (as long as the Easter Bunny was a better planner than me, that is.)

Let's start with the chocolate.

Zombie Peter Rabbit by SugarPlumConfections
Toxic Green Rabbit Eating Brains by wickedgoodtreats
And now, the toys.

Vampira Bunny and Batty Minion by wrchili
Bunnicula Bunny by papermoongallery
Skelebunny by Xaoc23
Walking Dead Bunny Zombie by Cre8orsTouch
Skelly in a Bunny Suit by JanellBerryman

Don't forget the card.
Skelly and Bunny Conversation by hammerandfox
Happy Easter! Hope your bunny brings you something wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment