Friday, April 17, 2015

A Tattoo For Me?

I've wanted a tattoo since I was in my 20s. Let's just say that was some time ago. I still don't have one. Why? Because I'm can't make a decision and I'm crazy: I'm too caught up with placement (what if I wanted to wear a sleeve that cut it off or a collar that partially hid my tattoo?); color (will it match what I'm wearing?); and pattern (will it be too busy with my floral dress?) And, forget about putting it somewhere hidden. What's the point of that? I have nothing but praise for those of you who have been able to get a permanent tattoo. You know what you want and you look fabulous.

It appears that temporary tattoos are the path for me. There are lots of places you can buy cute little temporary tattoos and those are fine, but again if you want to say something you really need to go big. That's why I'm liking SeventhSkin tattoos at the moment. They're temporary and they make a statement.

Belladonna
Dogwood Never Dies
Nightmare Before Christmas
Corpse Bride
Wednesday Addams Mermaid
Frankenstein
Elegant Chandelier

If you're a Game of Thrones or Harry Potter fan you'll have many choices here. Now, another decision to make (heavy sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment