Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Thirteen Days of Halloween: Days 1 to 7

Over the years, I've come to focus my attention on really enjoying Halloween during the 13 Days of Halloween. It starts on October 19th and continues through Halloween night. I've not always had a clear picture of how I would do it each year; I just plan to do some of my favorite things. 

This year, I've decided to try to make it a tradition somewhat like the 12 Days of Christmas. I'll start with one thing on the 19th and add something everyday- repeating the things I've done on the previous days. You with me? Really, this is going to be fun! 

Here's what I've mapped out. 

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

13 Days of Halloween

Next week I'll post the final 6 days. Let me know what you think.

Happy First Day of Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment