Saturday, October 29, 2022

Our Halloween Mantel & Dining Room

Why oh why do I struggle to put together our Halloween fireplace mantel? I wish I had video of me standing in front of it with my arms crossed, my brow furrowed, as I stand completely still just staring at it. This goes on for weeks. I place an item, stand back and stare, and then move it 1 inch, stare some more, then take it down. I think my husband probably notes this in his "Jori's Strange Behavior" journal. 

This year our party theme is a séance and I wanted the mantel to reflect that. I also didn't want to have to buy anything new for it (I have so much already!) and I only ended up purchasing black candles and the moon and stars banner. 

Here are a bunch of photos of my slow process (finished just 2 days before Halloween!) and some shots of the rest of the dining room. 

Halloween DecorHalloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Halloween Decor

Really, it shouldn't take as long as it does, but I'm happy with the results. I hope you get some inspiration from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment