Monday, February 15, 2021

Memento Mori


Last week we had to lay to rest our cat JoJo. She was a princess in our household of cats and it was especially difficult because she fought her cancer till the end. It was a gloomy week for my husband and I and now all I can think about is death and of course honoring those who have passed. I hope these memento mori pieces give you comfort like they did for me.



Hand-Painted Skull Necklace from Giulia Fracasso

Tiny Copper Memento Mori Bell from Dead President Coin Rings

Memento Mori Hair Pick from MarrieKo

Seed Bead Skull Brooch from Melancholia Craft

Jewel Encrusted Skull from Anne Rea Designs

Skeleton Coffin Assemblage from Ennit Arts

Skull Assemblage Wall Lamp from Sue Moerder Skull Art

Choose to be comfortable with the thought of death. It makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment