Monday, February 22, 2021

Halloween Ceramics

I'm always looking for some haunting ceramics to decorate our home. I don't just want them out at Halloween though. I'm looking for pieces that can hold their own throughout the year. Here are a few pieces I'm looking at right now.

Skull Jar with Eyeball from Sharon Bloom

Happy Phantom Vase from Fruitpocalypse

Celestial Apothecary Jar from Twilight Owl Design

Skeleton Wall Vase from Jillatay

Raku Ceramic Bat Jar from MW Mudworks

Ceramic Skull Vase from Jimmy D Lanza

Ancient Egyptian Dancing Skeleton Jar from Ginny Waters Ceramics

These pieces let people know you're spooky without screaming "Halloween!"

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic selection of stunning ceramics. Happy Phantom and Raku bat are my personal favourites, but each strikes a chord with me as well - and I can't help thinking how perfect skull vase would be for Valoween.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! If I had more money I'd buy them all, but that Raku bat is definitively a favorite.

      Delete
    2. I just checked out your blog! Love it. I love paper crafts too.

      Delete