Monday, February 8, 2021

Halloween Forever!

Everyday is Halloween! I love that there are artists who devote so much of their work to the holiday. But it's more than just a holiday for us, isn't it? Today I have some pieces that just reached out and grabbed my attention.

Sugar Skull Stained Glass Lantern from Burnished Spirit

Leather Jack-o'-lantern Bag from Artisan Leather Crafts

Day of the Dead Vase from Arte Orgullo Mexicano

Needle Felted Halloween Pumpkin from Czar Design

Halloween Art Doll from Irina Portik

Pumpkin Topiaries from Artsplosion Studio

That's it for this week! Buy something spooky.

1 comment:

  1. No need to tell me twice! 😄 What thoroughly awesome items. The wonderful 3D pumpkin bag and the serenely beautiful Day of the Dead vase have caught my eye in particular. Thank you for sharing all of these fa-boo-lous Halloween finds with us.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete