Monday, April 27, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

Just think, if you didn't have Macabre Mix Monday to look at you might not know what day it is! Right now, every day is Sunday to me because I have a subtle feeling that tomorrow might not be good. Do you get the Sunday dreads? It's not that I hate going to work, it's more like I'm not sure what unpleasantness the work week will present to me. This quarantine feels like a month of Sundays.  

But, I digress. Please enjoy these macabre artists and forget about the world for awhile.

The Witch is In/Out Sign from InspirationToArt
The Shining Grand Overlook Hotel Staff T-shirt from JGWillie
Jack O'Lantern on a Pedestal Punch Needle Kit from Michelle Palmer
Gothic Memento Mori Tights from TejaJamilla
Ceramic Bat Planter from LamaboCeramics
Embroidered Gothic Bottle Cozies from OleanderMoon
Cardboard Laser Cut Skull from BottegaDicartone
Arched Frame Mirror from TwoPunksnaPrincess
Mini Bug Globes from NoParkingOnPike

There you have it. Now, off we go to Sunday-Monday. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment