Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Michael R Miniatures

I'm back with miniatures to haunt your imagination. Did I tell you that I've decided to try building a dollhouse out of foam core? My husband is interested enough that he wants to help. The foam core is ordered and on it's way and I'm pretty sure I could use some of the pieces by Michael Robbins in our dollhouse. Robbins' pieces are all one of-a-kind and I'm loving the specimen jars.

Miniature Curiosity Cabinets
Miniature Pumpkin Witch in Rocking Chair
Toadstools Under Glass Dome
Witch Haberdashery Unit
Witch Stool
Herbology Witch Chest
I can just imagine a witch's workshop or apothecary with these pieces. Check out Robbins's shop for more. 

By the way, I'll be unveiling my dollhouse project on my Instagram account, @shiversdelight, as it progresses. I'll just say that my house is inspired by a book I read a few years ago that I can't get out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment