Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Gems & Baubles for the Earth Witch: Pieces of Jayde

There is something about wearing a piece of jewelry that has weight to it that I find comforting- unless it's swinging around my neck and constantly hitting my desk and I hurl it off, but I digress. I do like holding metal and gems in my hand and feeling the power emanating from it. Maybe I'm an earth witch? Maybe I'm on the spectrum? Who knows. I'm confident in one thing- I love the jewelry from Pieces of Jayde designed by Jayde McAloon.

Skeleton Hand on Crystal Quartz Pendant
Black Kyanite Crystal Witch Broom Necklaces
Deaths Head Moth Pendant
Porcelain Hand & Crystals Necklace
Carved Skull Ring
Oak Leaf with Third Eye Necklace
All of McAloon's pieces are this gorgeous. You need to check out the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment