Thursday, August 23, 2018

Halloween Silhouettes

I'm starting to think about how I'll change up our outdoor Halloween decorations this year. Nothing major, I think I just want to add a few new things. You probably know that I have a "thing" about making sure that your daytime decorations look as good as your nighttime decorations. (No deflated creatures lying on the lawn in full view please.) I'm considering adding a few silhouettes this year for daytime viewing. There are several online shops I like.

Wicked Witch from IvysWoodCreations
Black Cat from MikesYardDisplays
Metal Ghost Stake from RusticaOrnamentals
The Headless Horseman from TheCarvingCompany
Witch Silhouette from TheCarvingCompany
Frankenstein from TheCarvingCompany
By the way, a group of silhouettes could mask a deflated Halloween pumpkin.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment