Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Cover Your Skin With Spooky

It's summer and though I'd love to avoid it, I have bare arms. What better time for a tattoo to cover my pale white skin? I'm a big fan of temporary tattoos since I can never decide what I'd actually like inked into my skin until I die. That's too big of a decision.

Britt Gorman's Seventh Skin is a great place to go for temporary, spooky tattoos. She have a wide selection of interesting designs and I just love their tattoos for the décolleté.

Creepy & Kooky Family Mansion Tattoo
Merticia Temporary Tattoo
Poison Apple Tattoo
Spider Web Tattoo
Ours is the Fury Tattoo
Dark Mark Tattoo
There are over a hundred temporary tattoos just like these. I think I'm going to pick out several so that  I can have different ones all through October. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment