Friday, July 13, 2018

13 Good Luck Charms for Friday the 13th

It's Friday the 13th! I don't know why I get so excited when the 13th falls on a Friday. People at work think I'm a little crazy. I guess it's because it seems like a day surrounded by magic- good vs evil. That seem like a reason to celebrate. But then I'll take any reason to celebrate.

If you have experienced some bad luck I'd like to suggest a protection or good luck charm. Just about every culture has them. I haven't used any of these charms so I can't attest to their success, but I always advise it's better to be safe than sorry. Here are 13 charms that you may find useful.

Alligator Claw Good Luck Charm from TheConjuredSaint
Protection Altar Candle from RitualElements
Navajo Ghost Bead Protection Bracelets from MadeByGrandmasHands
Kitchen Witch Good Luck from JoyfulRedo
Traditional Chinese Good Luck Bracelet from Chaoxia
Milagro Hand Amulet from SoCoolCharms
Vintage Moschino Good Luck Charm Bracelet from inlove4vintage
Evil Eye Necklace from EspavoDesign
Buckeye Nuts for Good Luck from CindysPrairieOutpost
Fingers Crossed Necklace from XanneFran
Four Thieves Banish & Eliminate Negativity Vinegar from RitualElements
Milagro Eyes Protection Plaque from OverFlowCo
Witch Ball of Psychic Protection from The MagickEmporiumUK
If you surround yourself with a few of these items, I think you're going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment