Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Coffin Cat Bed

So, stick with me on this one. About a year ago, I saw a wicker coffin in an antique mall in Vermont. It was in excellent condition and closed with leather straps and buckles. It was only $200. I pictured lining it with tufted velvet and placing it next to the front windows for our six cats. It would be the ultimate cat bed. I didn't purchase it because a) my car was too small to carry it home and b) this was a purchase that needed to be discussed with the husband. I've brought home some weird stuff, but this would be a big one.

Needless to say, since the picture isn't showing this lovely in our front window, I do not own it. I've thought about it for a year now, and recently went back to the same store in hopes that it would still be there. Alas, it was sold. Purchased by someone braver than myself. I look for another wherever I go now. Another obsession to nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment