Monday, March 1, 2021

Halloween Decor: Vintage Glass Perfection

If you've been following me for awhile, you probably already know that I'm a collector of vintage black amethyst glass and orange Czech glass because they look spectacular for a Halloween dinner party. Most of the pieces I own have come from either the Brimfield Flea Market, Ebay or Etsy, with a few tag sales too. It's so much fun to search for them and find an interesting and inexpensive piece. My collection of orange Czech glass is smaller so I've been looking to add a few pieces. I thought I'd share what I've recently found on Etsy with you.

Orange and Black Compote from Nevermore Antiques

Painted Orange Glass Vase from modernpoetry

Orange Glass Vase with Black Trim from BobandAnnies

Orange and Black Compote from NevermoreAntiques

Art Deco Ceramic Dish from Scowling Owl

Czech Orange and Black Tango Glass from Vintage Retro EU

Vintage Serpentine Vase from Lost Horse Antiques

Orange and Black Glass Candlesticks from ONEOFAKINDBYJJ

Sometimes I use the vases as pumpkin pedestals.  These pieces really do look lovely on a Halloween table- much, much better than paper plates.

3 comments:

  1. These are mesmerizingly beautiful. The black trimmed vase in particular stole my breath away with lighting rapidity.

    Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Lightning* - apologies. Autocorrect is forever getting the jump on me. ๐Ÿ˜„

      Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

      Delete
    2. I agree! Did you see that it's a snake? How perfectly spooky.

      Delete