Monday, December 28, 2020

Winter Witchery

This week I'm posting just once with a collage of artists who have created a piece that reminds me of winter and witches. For the next few months or so, I'll just be posting to the blog on Mondays, but you can see the artists I've chosen for the week daily through my Facebook and Instagram accounts. You choose if you want to see it them all at once or sprinkled throughout the week.

Winter Witch Icicle Crown from Loyal Blush

Original Pen & Ink Witch's Cabin Drawing from Mystery Art Gift

Yuletide Jingle Besom from Steadfast Flowers

House of Baba Yaga Necklace from Kleinod Jewelry

Woodland Elf Wrap from Pixie Felt Fashion

Original Drawing, January & February from Justell Vonk Art

Winter Tree Spirit from Talking Tree Creations

Take a look in all of these artists shops. They each have much to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment