Monday, November 9, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

Hello! I'm back after a little post Halloween vacation where I did nothing but stress about our country. I realize now I needed the distraction of this blog to keep my sane. That brings me to Macabre Mix Monday, the day where I show you a few things that caught my attention that I want to share with you. Unlike my usual posts that feature just one artist, Macabre Mix Mondays have just one piece per artist. You'll need to do a little exploring to discover what else each artist is creating. Let's begin.

Neon Ghost Sign from Hey Lights Co.

Snake Ring with Octopus Tentacle from Nest of Reveries

Faintly Macabre Dress from Awful Pretty

Skull Trinket Bowl from Miss Melly J

Big Spider Web Bowl from Sheila Rossart

Silkmoth Felted Sculpture from Winged Studio Minsk

Ghost Candle Holder from Wootten Works Ceramics

Now is the perfect time to assess your Halloween collection and start looking for your next must-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment