Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Sweet Pea Sculpts

I'm still as interested in creating a spooky doll house as I ever was, but just haven't had the time. I'm considering posting another miniature challenge for after the holidays. It might help take my mind off of the Miserable Season. If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to post regularly on Tuesdays about miniatures that are appropriate for Halloween, a witch cottage, or perhaps a haunted house. I'm plan to continue that so maybe you'll be inspired?

Today I'm featuring the miniatures from Sweet Pea Sculpts. The tiny pieces are very witchy.

1:12 Scale Witch Hats and Cloaks

Tiny Lit Pumpkin

Potted Tentacles and Mushrooms

Miniature Pumpkin Witch

Hand from the Grave

Heart Under Glass

If you need more inspiration, you need only head to Facebook and join one of the many spooky doll house groups. I'm continually amazed and enchanted by what people are creating! To start, check out Haunted, Halloween, Off the Beaten Path Dollhouses and The Witch's Dolls House Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment