Thursday, March 26, 2020

Spoopy Brooches at Modern Millie

In case you're not from around these parts, Modern Millie is an adorable shop in Salem, MA that sells women's (and girl's) vintage style clothing and accessories. Because they're in Salem they have lots of Halloween themed fabrics to choose from. I love stopping in there when I'm in town.

Fortunately for the world, they have an online shop and yesterday while I was perusing their wares (I got an email about a 15% off sale) I noticed the spoopiest Halloween brooches! They're made by Erstwilder and Daisy Jean Floral Designs and they're just darling.

Order soon and it might just arrive in time for Quarantine-O-Ween on March 31st (originated by Instagramer @ghostine I think.) Use #QuarantineOWeen to learn about it on Instagram.

Raven Mad Brooch by Erstwilder
Itsy Bitsy Spider Brooch by Erstwilder
A Moon With View Own by Erstwilder
Fright of the World Lights by Erstwilder
Endora Bewitched Brooch from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Samantha Bewitched Brooch from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
The brooches come in sweet gift boxes so they're perfect for giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment